Monday 20 January 2014

THEY are almost always wrong.....

Growing up I remember adults telling me to enjoy my childhood because they would be the best years of my life, apparently being a grown-up was rough going. Thank goodness THEY were wrong!  I LOVE being an adult! Every day is a possible best day or at the very least a learning curve. 

When pregnant I was told on numerous occasions by parents to enjoy being childless because after a baby the figure, freedom and fun disappear! 

So pleased THEY were wrong again!

Children are the best fun! And worth everything we choose to give up in order to gain a much greater love. 

As a young mom I had doubts and many challenging times. The amount of poor advice received was mind boggling! I remember well the warnings to enjoy small children with their small problems because teenagers are big problems! The worst were the misleading instructions on how to secure authority over children by never allowing disobedience or defiance from the very start! No wonder THEY found teenagers big problems! 

I love love LOVE spending time with my three adolescent sons! We have soared, fallen, got up and will keep at it for as long as they need me. 

To be happy we have to stop believing ANYTHING pessimists say! 

If seeking advice look for it from those who actually love life despite the obstacles in their way. 

LIFE is BEAUTIFUL! It's what we make of it. Every season has it's pros and cons. Mistakes make us  braver, wiser, stronger! No matter what THEY say! It is about what YOU say! 

A positive grateful mind can change your days. 

Always hope! Always dream! Always love! Always believe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment